|« How employees new needs will change business||The Custom Guest Satisfaction Survey Process »|
Our Web 2.0 Event with Lily Creative Group and Groove 11 is now over (more info below), but your job (implementing your social media strategy) has just begun. To get your creative juices flowing, take a look at what some others in the industry are doing.
By now everyone in the industry, maybe on the planet, has heard about Murphy Goode's Really Goode Job, right? (and they annouced the winner this week...)
The Kogi Taco Truck has gained somewhat of a cult following in LA, all through the use of Twitter.
The Craftsman B&B writes Oscar's Blog---life thru the eyes of a well-spoiled Weimaraner. Guests read it before they stay and check in on it after their stay.
Ashley & Jason of La Tavola Marche - two Americans who have started a B&B and Cooking School in Italy blog about their experiences (and this is one blog that will make you hungry, and want to immediately plan a trip to Italy).
All this blogging - and now there's lifesteaming with posterous, supposedly the easiest to date platform for posting absolutely anything anything.
Eagle's Nest Winery blogs, posts, videos, facebooks, twitters, and in general is all over social media, check out what they are doing. Same with Duplin Winery, who has almost 4,000 fans on Facebook, and tweets news, updates and winery happenings.
So, get creative and get out there! (And if you are already doing something cool and creative, let me know!)
Join us for an evening of networking, food, wine, music, and fashion!
Top 10 Reasons to be at the "Industry Insider" Event at Nicholson Ranch Winery This Monday, July 27th, 5:00PM (VIPs 4:00PM)
1. Nicholson Ranch Winery... Hello? Have you been there? It’s unbelievably gorgeous… and being at the intersection of Napa Rd and Hwy 12/121 in Sonoma, it's easy to reach from almost anywhere…
2. Watch Beguiling Industry Celebrities inlcuding Vallerie Cohn (BR Cohn), Leslie Bramwell-Smith (Rubbisow), Donna Blevins (Far Niente), Sally Mertes-Stone (Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn), and more modeling glamorous fashions from hip local retailers...
3. Meet Daedalus Howell, international film producer,bon vivant Sonoma lifestyle ambassador—our Master of Ceremonies. Check out his Inside Sonoma Video Series here…
4. Drink Winemaker Jaqueline Yoakum's award-winning Burgundian Pinot Noirs & Chardonnays...
5. Network and Make New Friends and Business Connections from other wineries, restaurants, hotels, bars...
6. Sway to the jazz-latin-r&b-blues-classic rock of 2 Easy Pieces...
7. Win free hotel stays, dinners & wine at the raffle...
8. Speak with the Industry Recruiters from Alkar Human Resources...
9. Support Vineyard Worker Services, the beneficiary of all this fun...
10. Get ½ Off Future Tickets, attendees at this event get ½ off tickets to the next event – to be announced soon…
Why Buy a VIP Ticket?
1. Who doesn't want to be a VIP?
2. Learn & taste with Executive Chef John Toulze from Estate as he demonstrates how to make ricotta and then ricotta & pork meatballs in San Marzano tomatoes.
3. Enjoy a Private Tour & Food & Wine Pairing with Ramona Nicholson on the Terrace.
4. Get your collector's edition Girl with a Glass etched bottle of Quivira or Michel Schlumberger wine.
5. Take home over-the-top goodie bags filled with fantastic products, wine and gift certificates from our amazing sponsors.
6. Party with Girl with a Glass, your VIP hostess.
General Admission: $20 in advance, $30 at the door. VIP: $75, advance sales only. Groups discount available - save $2.50 per ticket when you buy 6 or more. Online ticket sales close at 12:00PM on the day of the event. Have questions? Call Margie @ 707-319-2500 or email Margie@OTLConsulting.com.
We are looking for sponsors/donations for VIP goodie bags and for raffle items. Sales of both are to benefit Vineyard Worker Services. For more info and a promo packet email Alana at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren't a member yet - join us online at WineAndHospitalityNetwork.com
Thanks to Chris Lehtonen & Sean Dunn from Groove 11 for a fantastic presentation, and to Viansa (especailly Brooke) for providing an amazing setting, delicious appetizers and absolutely gorgeous wines. Groove 11 has generously offered the presentation powerpoint to the attendees - I will get it you as soon as I have it! Need help with your social media strategy? Contact Groove 11 at 415.491.9590 or Lily Creative Group at (707) 637-9033.
Contact Brooke for more information.
Thanks to Adrian Hyman for these photos
Photo slideshow will be available next week
Now with 114,739 registered industry users. Need resume access? Call us at 707-319-2500.
Tasting Room Lead - Domaine Chandon
Chef - Whole Foods Market
Sales & Planning Manager - Talaris Conference center
Accountant / Bookkeeper - Wine Valley Catering
Sales Assistant / Team Member - Sonoma Wine Shop
To post your jobs or search jobs, visit us online at WineAndHospitalityJobs.com
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 2405 feedbacks awaiting moderation...